- Ph.D in Music Information Processing, Télécom ParisTech, 2021 (expected)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, National University of Singapore, 2018
- M.Sc. in Software Engineering, Nile University, 2016
- B.Sc. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Fayoum University, 2014
- Summer 2018: Research Intern
- IBM, Singapore
- Duties included: Conducting research on Natural Language Processing and Question Answering.
- Supervisor: Shiau Hong Lim
- Aug 2015 - Feb 2016: Research Intern
- Sony, Stuttgart Technology Center, Stuttgart ,Germany.
- Duties included: Developing algorithms for primary-ambient source separation for audio signals
- Supervisor: Stefan Uhlich